Monday, April 24, 2017

This Will Be My Last.

Hello friends, thank you for being here. I appreciate you suffering with me through all of these blog posts that I am forced to write, and you are for some reason reading. Any how, I have actually had a lot of fun writing these blogs, and I hope you have enjoyed reading them.

This semester has been a challenge, having to try to balance all of the travel to play ball while trying to get my all of my homework done, all while I have a PS4 and MLB the Show 17 calling my name all the time. This life a college athlete is a grind man, but hey maybe I'm crazy. I am very much looking forward to being done with school, but I am sure going to miss all of the guys from the team, especially the ones I know won't be coming back. That's life I guess. I have made friendships that will be life long, even though there is a very real chance I don't ever see a lot of these guys again after our time here is done. Sad to think about.

As I write this a giant spider went crawling across my wall. Gotta love Peru write? You know what, for some crazy reason I do. I do love Peru. I have met so many incredible people since coming here, but most importantly, all of those incredible people had the opportunity and the pleasure to know me. That must be pretty special for them, and I am happy that I have been able to brighten all of the lives that have been fortunate enough to cross paths with mine. So I guess all there is left to say is, you're welcome. You're welcome for all of the laughs, you're welcome for all the memories, but most of all, you're welcome for the crazy mother f***** that they call Chet Brown. Have a good summer my friends.

Here is a herd of elephants just because.
Image result for epic elephant pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment