Thursday, March 23, 2017

My Very First Blog

Hello all, I am Chet. I am blogging you all right now for an online class I am taking at Peru State. Not really sure what I am supposed to blog to you about, so I will just tell you a funny story.

I play baseball here at Peru, and it has long been a passion of mine. One day before practice, I walked up to put my cleats on while one of my teammates is laying on the ground, just taking it easy before practice. So I decided to lay right next to him to make him feel uncomfortable. As I got up, I noticed he had a spider on him, and not just anywhere on him, it was right on where his protective cup was supposed to go (he was not wearing one). So I say, "Hey watch out, there is a spider on you! Don't worry, I got it!" As I take my middle finger and connect it with my thumb, as if I'm going to harmlessly flick the little spider right off, I instead decide to smash the spider right in it's tracks. This was much to the displeasure of my friend because he immediately began rolling around in sensational pain. I thought I was just saving his life from a spider, but for some reason he was pissed off at me, and several days later during batting practice he punched me right in the balls. What did I ever do to him?

No comments:

Post a Comment